Adults with Disabilities

If you are an adult with a developmental or learning disability SBCAE has programs and a referral network to support you with services such as counseling, education, training, and other services. Our caring team can help you with referrals to job openings or training, job search assistance and workshops, testing and referrals to supportive services in the community.


Adults with Disabilities Specialist


Willard Williams

AWD specialist

SBCAE’s Adults with Disability Specialist assists students enrolled in all SBCAE adult schools with learning disability testing and support services, including support in requesting accommodations for the High School Equivalency (HiSET) test.

Disabled Students Programs and Support Services (DSPS)

Community Colleges offer DSPS services to enrolled students. Learn more about DSPS services at each of the SBCAE member colleges:

Need Help?

Contact a Transition Specialist.

Translate »
Scroll to Top
Skip to content